See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
You just got all of next weeks deals at CVS last night… but now it’s time to get ready for a deal further out:
Here’s it spelled out for those that need to see it more clear:
(2) Starbucks Refreshers, $1.50 ea.
(2) -$1 off Starbucks Refreshers coupon
Total Due: $1
Get Back: $1 ECB
I would grab the coupons now if you want it!
Check out more FREE Deals!
- Latest Articles