See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
CVS heard how much you loved the Gas gift card promotion they ran all summer that they are bringing out a new gift card promotion with a number of stores gift cards available!
***To see all of the current CVS deals go here.***
Starting this Sunday, October 16 through December 25, 2011, you can earn $10 gift cards to Macy’s, Gap, Applebee’s, Shell Stations, American Express, Barnes & Noble or CVS every week simply by spending $30 on products clearly marked as part of the “Earn Free Gift Cards” promotion. You will find participating items from all over the store marked in the weekly ad and in-store.
A few tips:
- Purchase $30 in participating items before coupons.
- You can only earn one gift card per week.
- Purchases towards the promotion do not carry over, so make sure you finish getting your $30 in participating items each week.
- CVS gift cards are included… awesome!
The best part? You can choose from the participating gift cards and then decide for yourself if you want to keep the gift cards you get back, or use them as gifts for friends and family for birthdays, special occasions or the holidays as we get closer to that time of year.
Tune in Thursday night for a sneak peak at next weeks ad and the first list of participating items. I’m also going to try to give you a scenario each week of the best way to earn your gift cards.
- Latest Articles