See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Do you have a glass stove top in your kitchen? They can be pretty great, but they also show a lot of stains too. You only need a few ingredients that you may already have around the house!
1. Cut your potato and rub the potato on the stains
2. Keep cutting potato to keep moist as it’s rubbed over glass top
3. After rubbing the potato on the surface grab some vinegar and pour over stove top
4. Let sit for 5 minutes. Do not add water or wipe residue
5. Pour a can of Coca-Cola and let sit for 15 minutes
6. Wipe up the soda and the stove top should be stain and residue free
The chemicals from the different items come together to the trick! This is a great way to deep clean a stove so it’s not a process you have to do everyday.
See more Quick tips.
- Latest Articles