See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Facebook recently made some changes to only show pages or friends that you visit regularly in your news feed. This is a little strange for a social networking site, because now if you have a friend you never see you’ll never get there news.
Many of you are emailing about missing Southern Savers facebook posts in your news feed too. To fix that:
1. Go to your news feed and click on “Most Recent”
2. At the bottom of the drop down, click on Edit options
3. Select to show posts from all of your friends and pages.
If there are pages you don’t want to see you can add those in too. (I’m not one for certain images so have a few blocked…)
Now you should be all set to get deals from Southern Savers and find out when your old college roommate is getting married.
- Latest Articles