See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Here are 2 FREE magazine subscriptions to grab. This is my favorite way to get magazines and lately some have even had coupon booklets attached to the back!
- One-Year subscription to Shape Magazine courtesy of FreeBizMag
- One-Year subscription to Town & Country courtesy of ValueMags
These free magazine subscriptions go fast (like in hours) so be sure to grab one while you can.
You won’t have to enter your credit card information, but you’ll need to answer a few questions. They will also direct you to other FREE subscriptions just say “no thanks” if you don’t want them.
See more freebies
- Latest Articles