See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Every weekend there are big variations in the newspaper insert coupons and I always try to encourage you to get the biggest paper available to you. Newspaper publishers are cutting costs though by decreasing delivery areas which makes it harder for many of us to find bigger papers.
Here are some ideas:
- Try local bookstores or Books-A-Million, Barnes & Nobles etc. Most carry large papers on Sundays that are intact with all ads and inserts. Talk to your store manager and ask them to order more if needed.
- Check at your Grocery stores. Many carry the biggest paper for your state on Sunday’s.
- Find a local newsstand (if you live near the airport check their newsstands too).
- Call a Relative that lives in those cities and pay them to mail you the inserts. They only need to mail them every other week or every 3 weeks.
For anyone in Columbia SC — We have a newsstand here, off St. Andrews Rd, that gets the Charlotte Observer!! They personally drive to Charlotte to get these so you will need to call by Friday at noon to reserve your copy for that Sunday. They do charge a little more than the paper costs,$3.29 ea, to cover their delivery time and costs. Call 798-6000 to reserve a copy. You can reserve as many copies as you like!
Do you have a tip for finding a larger paper??
- Latest Articles