See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I’ve gotten a number of emails from folks that have gotten their next Food Lion ad or talked with store managers and found out some juicy details on a new coupon program for Food Lion. First from looking at ads from various areas these changes only appear to be in certain areas. For right now the only verified region so far is North Georgia.
Starting Wednesday 5/19:
- Food Lion will double any coupon 60¢ or less!
- For a limited time these stores will also accept ANY grocery store competitor coupon and
- For a limited time they will price match any competitor ad.
If your area is starting these new policies then I would start getting excited. I don’t know how easy things will go in the first few weeks but as they iron out kinks this will really make Food Lion a competitor in the south!
Food Lion LINKS
- Latest Articles