Welcome to Southern Savers, where finding deals and steals is simple and rewarding!
See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Walgreens Deal Idea:
- 2,000 BR when you spend $10 on select Kellogg’s Special K Cereal, 10.8-12.5 oz, 2 for $5
(4) Kellogg’s Special K Cereal, 10.8-12.5 oz, 2 for $5
(2) -$1/2 Kellogg’s Special K cereals 10.8 oz+, or Bars and Bites 5.2 oz+, RP 01/07
Total Due: $8
Get Back: 2,000 BR
–like getting it for $6 or $1.50 ea.
Grab these coupons too:
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
- Latest Articles
← PREV NEXT →