See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
First, They have an extra 50% off all toy clearance! Items will vary depending on the store, but you should be able to get some great deals.
Some items to hunt for:
- Hot Wheels Tire Shop Crash Pack, $6
- Polly Pocket B-Ball Blast, $2.50
- Playskool Pound ‘n Pop Carnival, $7.50
- Fisher-Price Bright Beginnings Stacking Action Blocks $4.50
Also, if you make the trip, you can also double (5) manufacturer coupons up to $1! Just print this coupon and use it with a $25 grocery/drugstore purchase.
- Latest Articles