See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Sign up either monthly or yearly and pay $4-$5 a month. For that price you’ll get some sweet perks:
- $10 off reward every month (loads as an ExtraBuck)
- Free 1-2 day shipping from CVS.com on any order (on purchase requirement)
- 20% off CVS house brand healthcare related items
- Free 1-2 day Prescription Delivery
If you select the annual option you’ll pay $48 a year and get $120 in CVS rewards… plus free shipping!
You’ll see your first $10 reward within 48-72 hours after signing up in your CVS account.
Don’t forget that CVS also allows you to buy ExtraCare deals online. You can use digital coupons, pay with ECBs you already have and earn new rewards. Pair in always free shipping and you could grab your deals without leaving the house many weeks!
- Latest Articles