See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Get ready for Black Friday deals and grab a Target REDCard NOW!
You’ll get an additional 5% off every deal you grab plus you’ll get a coupon for a $40 off a future $40 + qualifying purchase at Target.
The $40 off coupon will come in the mail with your new REDcard once you are approved and is good to use through 1/31/21!!
Grab the Debit option and you’ll pay no fees or interest. It works like a debit card and gives you all the perks!!
Why Should You Get One??
- Save an extra 5% on every purchase in store and online.
- Get FREE 2-day shipping from Target.com
- Extra 30 days to return items
- 10% off your purchase once a year for your birthday.
We have the debit version that has no fees and no interest. It just links straight to our checking account. So far in 2020 my Red Card has saved me $173.30.
Choose from a debit or credit Target REDcard to score your 5% off everyday!
See more Target deals!
- Latest Articles