See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Sign up for a Target REDCard right now and get a great savings back!!
You’ll get an additional 5% off every purchase you make forever. Plus you’ll get a coupon for a $40 off a future $40 + qualifying purchase at Target.
The $40 off coupon will come in the mail with your new REDcard once you are approved and is good to use through 2/13/22!!
Grab the Debit option and you’ll pay no fees or interest. It works just like a debit card and gives you all the perks!!
Why Should You Get One??
- Save an extra 5% on every purchase in store and online.
- Get FREE 2-day shipping from Target.com
- Extra 30 days to return items
- 10% off your purchase once a year for your birthday.
We have the debit version that has no fees and no interest. It just links straight to our checking account. For 2021 my RedCard saved me:
Choose from a debit or credit Target REDcard to score your 5% off everyday!
See more Target deals!
- Latest Articles