See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Thinking about opening a Target Redcard? Right now is a great time!
Through this week only, you can get a coupon for a $40 off a future $40 + qualifying purchase at Target.
The $40 off coupon will come in the mail with your new REDcard once you are approved and is good to use through 11/14.
Why Should You Get One??
- Save an extra 5% on every purchase in store and online.
- Get FREE 2-day shipping from Target.com
- Extra 30 days to return items
- Early access to Black Friday Sales
- 10% off your purchase once a year for your birthday.
Choose from a debit or credit Target REDcard to score your 5% off everyday!
My thoughts: We went with the debit card option. It gives the same discounts and perks but isn’t a credit card. It links straight to your checking account and has no fees or interest rate to worry about.
Deal ends 10/10.
See more Target deals!
- Latest Articles