See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Starting 6/7, you can get a fun deal on Nexium at CVS! Say no to heartburn and print the $7.25 off coupon to use at CVS.
You can get a $10 ECB when you buy (2) so when you pair the coupons with the ECB deal, you can get it for $12.75, regularly $25.
-$7.25 off Nexium 24 hour item, 28 or 42 ct., (zip 03103) printable
- (2) Nexium 24 Hour, 24 ct., $25
$10 ECB wyb (2) Nexium 24 Hr., 42 ct., $25, limit 3
(2) -$7.25 off Nexium 24 hour item, 28 or 42 ct., (zip 03103) printable
Total Due: $35.50, Get Back: $10 ECB
–makes it $12.75
Deal runs 6/7-6/13.
Check out these other CVS deals too:
See more CVS deals.
- Latest Articles