This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I love Publix, and I love when they run fun promotions like the P&G Publix exclusive “Make One List, Make One Trip” promotion which is running from May 24th – May 31st (or 5/23-5/30 for some of us). The goal is that you can get everything on your list during one easy trip to Publix. When you buy three participating items you get a FREE Rotisserie chicken, and magically dinner is taken care of!
Here’s how it works:
Choose any flavor of rotisserie chicken from the deli and the price will automatically come off your bill at checkout when you buy the 3 participating items.
There are 11 total items (see the list), so you can mix and match.
The participating products are on marked-down pricing, so you save beyond the value of the chicken.
1. Tide (50 oz.)
2. Downy (77 oz.)
3. Cascade Complete (75 oz. or 26 count Pacs)
4. Iams Dry Dog Food (6.1 – 7.0 lb bag)
5. Always Infinity, Radiant, Ultra Thin or Maxi Overnight Pads (24 – 48 count)
6. Tampax Pearl Tampons (36 – 40 count)
7. Tampax Radiant Tampons (32 count box)
8. Pantene Pro-V Shampoo or Conditioner (25.4 oz.)
9. Bounty Paper Towels (6 Big Roll)
10. Charmin Bathroom Tissue (12 Double Roll or 6 Mega Roll)
11. Pampers Diapers (19-40 count Jumbo pack)
These products all have great coupons available from a recent P&G insert as well as a few store coupons and rebates. Head over and check out the full coupon match ups and print a shopping list.
My favorite Option is the Bounty Paper Towels. After coupons, you can get 18 rolls of paper towels for $13.47 or basically 74¢ a roll. Plus you get the free chicken!
P&G gave me two $50 Publix gift cards, and I want 2 of you to have them!
Tell me which 3 of the participating products you’ll be buying at the “Make One List, Make One Trip” promotion this week.
This post is sponsored by P&G, but all opinions are 100% my own.
Winners will be posted to the Giveaway Winners Page Friday, 5/25.