This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I’ve had lots of emails and Facebook notes today that Piggly Wiggly updated their coupon policy and are now doubling up to 99¢! I know for many of you this will be the only store that doubles that high and I’m sure you will find some good deals.
While I think we should all get excited about stores improving their coupon policies, there are a few things to note about the Pig specifically. This change is ONLY for the Carolina Company which includes South Carolina and Coastal Georgia stores.
In general Piggly Wiggly ads are very regional, and are mostly house brands which makes it difficult for me to provide a list of coupon deals we could all use here on Southern Savers.
You can always use the tips & tricks you’ve learned here to analyze your local ad/store and score some nice deals!
Piggly Wiggly Double Coupon Policy
- We double up to 10 coupons per customer/household per day with The Pig Card; all other coupons presented will redeem at face value.
- Orders may not be separated to allow 10-coupon limit to be exceeded.
- We double Manufacturer coupons up to a face value of $0.99; the total value may not exceed $1.98 or the entire retail value of the item, whichever is less.
- Coupons will only be doubled on a maximum of 4 “like” items, which includes different flavors/varieties.
- Double coupon redemption applies only to Manufacturer coupons.
Hopefully this gives some of you another way to save on groceries!