See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
What you need to do:
1. Look over the grocery lists for your area and print any coupons listed now. Also head print any other coupons you think you will use now.
2. Go shopping if possible before Sunday, as many of your Sunday insert coupons also expire tomorrow.
3. Check back on Sunday afternoon (after church) to see updates to each store list with the addition of new November coupons!
- Latest Articles