This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Want coupon printing to be even better? You can print from your mobile phone or tablet! Once you have everything set up you can print all the best coupons quickly and easily. Here is everything you need to know to get started.
The most important thing to note before reading further is that you cannot print from your phone with every printer. You must have a wireless, Air-print enabled printer for this to work.
I highly recommend the Brother HL-L2340DW (don’t worry, it goes on sale often). This printer allows you to print from your phone or tablet. It is a laser printer so it uses toner instead of ink and cost pennies compared to inkjets. When you need a replacement toner cartridge (which is around $11), it will yield around 2,600 pages!
To Connect Your Printer To Your Phone or Tablet:
- Turn the Wi-Fi function on your phone and printer to “on.”
- Make sure both devices are connected to Wi-Fi
- Go under Wi-Fi settings on your phone and select the wireless printer as your network
- If you do not see the printer’s wireless network, select “other” and search for wireless devices near you
How To Print Coupons.com coupons from your Phone:
1) Go to Southernsavers.com and select the coupons you want to print or you can select the new coupons tab on the Southern Savers mobile App
2) A window will pop-up and ask if this device is connected to a printer. Select, “yes”.
3) Enter your phone number to verify your account (you will only have to do this step the first time you print)
4) Copy the code from the text message
5) Enter the verification code then hit verify & print
6) Your coupons will print!
Don’t want to buy a new printer?
You can still select the Coupons.com coupons you want to print from your phone. Hit print and it will ask if you have this device is connected to a printer. Select no and it will give the a place to put in your e-mail address. You will be e-mailed a direct link to where the coupons will be pre-selected and you can easily print them from your computer.
Note: coupons do have a limited number of prints. If the coupon runs out of prints or expires before you print it, it is just gone. Emailing yourself the coupons do not save them for you.
Do you have any tips for printing from your phone or tablet?