See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Do you have fruit flies or gnats that you are trying to get rid of? There is a simple solution you can set out to attract those pesky bugs.
You will need Apple Cider Vinegar and dish soap for this bug trap plus a jar or some kind of dish to hold the liquid.
1. Fill a jar or bowl about halfway to 3/4 full with the vinegar.
2. Add a few drops of dish soap into the vinegar.
3. Fill the rest of the dish with water as the soap bubbles fill to the top.
3. The bugs are drawn to the vinegar scent and they get caught up in the bubbles.
This is a great chemical free way to get rid of those pesky gnats plus you can use items you already have on hand.
See more Quick Tips.
- Latest Articles