See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Have you found a great deal on bar soap, but prefer body wash? You can make your own body wash! You only need a few simple ingredients that you probably already have at home.
How to make body wash:
1. Grate a bar of soap with a cheese grater
2. Place grated soap in pot with 2-4 cups of water depending on how much you want to make
3. Turn pot on medium heat while stirring
4. Wait for mixture to melt and creates a milky texture (you can add coconut oil at this point if desired)
5. Remove mixture from heat and let cool for a few hours
6. A film will develop over the top that you can spoon away to check and make sure it’s the right consistency
7. If mixture is too thick, add water and reheat
Making your own body wash is not only fun, but can be cost effective, and you can have more of a say what ingredients go into the wash!
You can fill used body wash bottles, travel body wash containers or any other bottles that you may have.
See more Quick Tips.
- Latest Articles