See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
You’ve got one more week to adopt the newest member of your family!!
Now through 2/21 Coors Light is running a Coors for Canines promotion and reimbursing up to $100 in adoption fees for dogs all over the country!!
How about a new dog for Valentines Day?
Note: There is no alcohol purchase requirement, just adopt a dog and get your adoption fees (up to $100) back.
To Get Your Reimbursement:
- Adopt a Dog from any Shelter in the US.
- Text an image of your receipt with the keyword “COORS4K9” to 28130
- You’ll receive a redemption code after your entry is verified to get your $100 fee reimbursement through Venmo.
You must have a Venmo account to get the reimbursement (they are free to set up with the Venmo app).
Your Adoption receipt must include:
- Adoption receipt showing Adoption cost
- Name of Adoption shelter
- Adoption location/state
- Date of adoption (Adoption must occur between February 4, 2020 and February 21, 2020)
- Animal type (Offer only valid for dog Adoption)
Limit one redemption per person/household. There is a limit of 1,000 redemptions around the country.
- Latest Articles