See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Have you been using Target Cartwheel coupons? If you shop at Target, this is a great way to save anywhere from 5% to 50% off everything from granola bars to televisions!
- Download the Target Cartwheel app or sign up online.
- Add offers to your account.
- Head to the store and use each offer on up to four items
- Cartwheel offers can be used with store AND manufacturer coupons!
Learn even more about this new way to save by watching my video on Target Cartwheel coupons below. If you find it helpful head to the Southern Savers YouTube page and subscribe for more money saving tips.
- Latest Articles