See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Have you entered the Oreo Games yet? A few weeks ago, my girls and I had a blast taking videos of an epic Oreo dunk. There’s another chance to enter the Oreo Games by entering with your Epic Fails. See our epic fails over on Instagram to get some ideas.
Show your stellar “dunking” skills by posting a photo or video of your Oreo dunk on social media.
- Follow @OreoGames2017 on Twitter or Instagram (make sure your account is set to Public)
- Take a photo or video of your dunk
- Tag your entry with #OreoGames #contest and @OreoGames2017
- Confirm your entry at the top of the Oreo Games website
To get started, head to Walmart and get a pack of Oreos, then put on your thinking cap for your best trick shot. You can enter your trick shot into the contest by 7/6.
Whatever you do, make sure you confirm your entry! If you don’t, you won’t be entered.
This post is sponsored by Mirum Shopper, but all opinions are 100% my own.
- Latest Articles