See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
This week at CVS there is a Buy $40 and get $10 back in rewards deal that includes items from all over the store. You can mix and match items you need or love and make a pretty good deal on most things.
To get the best deal though we want to focus on items that have lots of coupons! The $40 purchase that is needed is before coupons, so pair in all the savings you can and you’ll have a sweet deal.
Here’s one idea to get paper goods plus get very stocked on Old Spice deodorant. If you don’t want the Old Spice, check out the CVS weekly ad list to see all the other participating items.
CVS Deal Idea (ends 8/5):
- $10 ECB wyb $40 on Participating Items
(1) Charmin Ultra 12 Mega Roll or Bounty 6 Double Roll, $15.99
(4) Old Spice Classic Deodorant, 3.25 oz, B1G1 50% off at $4.99
-$5/3 Old Spice Deodorant, Hair Care Product, Body Wash, Sprays, OR Hand & Body Lotion (excludes High Endurance twin packs and trial/travel size), CVS eCoupon
-$2 off Bounty Paper Towel Product $15 retail value or greater, CVS eCoupon
-$2 off Charmin Toilet Paper Product $15 retail value or greater, CVS eCoupon
Total Due: $32.96
Get Back: $10 ExtraCare Buck
(4) -$2 off Old Spice Antiperspirant or Deodorant, excl Classic Original Scent 3.25 oz, trial, and High Endurance Deodorant , Ibotta mobile app
Makes it $14.96 for everything or $2.99 each!
Check out more CVS deals this week!
- Latest Articles