See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Want to help your local food bank? You can participate in the Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive this Saturday, 5/14. Stamp Out Hunger partners with the United States Postal Service to help distribute food to local food banks.
Here’s how you can help:
1. Collect and bag non-perishable food items (canned meats, fish, soup, juice, vegetables, pasta, etc.). Glass containers are not permitted. You do not need a special bag to participate!
2. Place in a bag by your mailbox on 5/14 for your letter carrier to deliver it to a local food bank.
This is a great time to use your stockpile to help others. Be sure to get your items out before your normal Saturday mail delivery.
See more freebies.
- Latest Articles