See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
These both do about the same thing, here are the top features:
- Separate business and personal expenses
- Automatic mileage tracking
- Create and send invoices on the go
- Maximize your Schedule C deductions
- Quarterly estimated taxes calculated automatically
Since Quickbooks can flow straight to Turbo Tax, going with this as your business financial backend only helps makes things easier.
- Latest Articles