See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I’ve shared this a few times already, but don’t miss yet another chance at FREE toothpaste this coming week at CVS!
You will need the $2 off coupon, and go ahead and grab two coupons because you can get two free tubes of toothpaste with this deal.
-$1 off Colgate Total, Optic White, Enamel Health or Sensitive toothpaste, 3 oz+ printable
CVS Deal Idea:
- $2.50 ECB WYB Colgate Max 6 oz, Total 4-6 oz, 2in1, Kids 4.6 oz or 360 Floss Tip toothbrush 1 ct., $3.39, limit 2
(2) Colgate Total Toothpaste, 4-6 oz, $3.39
(2) -$1 off Colgate Total, Optic White, Enamel Health or Sensitive toothpaste, 3 oz+ printable
Total Due: $4.78
Get Back: $5 ECB
–like getting it all for FREE
Check out this FREE Crest toothpaste too:
- Latest Articles