This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Who doesn’t like some extra money in their pocket after filling up their tank at the pump?
Now until June 5th you can sign up for the Fuel Rewards Program and save 25¢ per gallon on your first fill up. After your first fill up, you’ll keep saving an additional 3¢ per gallon on each fill-up from there on out.
This is a free loyalty program just like your grocery card… do you choose to pay full price for your groceries?
It’s not just the easy savings that everyone gets, you can get additional discounts and save up to a completely free tank of gas (or as close as one can get with gas prices that aren’t whole numbers $1.59999).
Ways to Save Even More with Fuel Rewards:
- Earn 10¢ per gallon for every $50 you spend when you link a credit card and dine out at any of the 10,000 participating restaurants.
- Earn 5¢ per gallon for every $50 you spend shopping at online retailers. Shop online through www.fuelrewards.com to get this bonus. Many retailers often run 2X and 3X points too!
- Earn 5¢ per gallon for every $50 you spend on retailer linked credit cards (i.e. JCPenney).
- Earn at Grocery stores like Bi-Lo & Winn Dixie. The rewards you can earn vary by grocer.
- Earn 5¢ per $50 you spend booking flights, hotels, car rentals or vacation packages through www.fuelrewards.com (powered by Priceline).
The list could go on. For us, we use the grocery store option the most and thanks to deals usually have 50¢ to $1 off per gallon! Filling my Suburban up for only $10 (or less) is quite a thrill.
Once you sign up, you can also share the savings with friends and increase your savings too! If you do share use #MyFuelRewards so they can see your love for the savings on social media.
Want to win some free gas??
5 Southern Savers readers are going to win a $25 Shell gift card.
Fill out the widget below to be entered to win.
This giveaway is sponsored by Shell, but all opinions are 100% my own.