See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Looking for ways to save at Target? You have probably heard about the Target RedCard, but you might not have realized all of its the benefits.
If you shy away because you’re worried it’s a credit card, there is another option. I would encourage you to choose the debit card. This links straight to your bank, and gives you all the perks without having to pay interest rates!
It’s a great option because you don’t have to remember to pay a bill. Either way, choose the card that works best for you!
Benefits of the card include:
- Get 5% off everything in-store or online (even after a price match)
- FREE Shipping on Target.com
- 30 extra days for returns
- 1% of purchases go to the school you designate
To put this into numbers for you: If you went to Target just once a month and spent $50, you would save $30 each year using the RedCard. When you combine this with the FREE Shipping, the savings really start to add up with this FREE card.
See more Target deals.
- Latest Articles