See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Every time you check out in Target the cashier asks if you want a REDcard, (don’t hate them they have to ask) and you always say “no thank you”.
You might want to reconsider that answer…
If you shy away because you’re worried it’s a credit card, there is another option. I would encourage you to choose the debit card. This links straight to your checking account, and gives you all the perks without having to pay interest rates or remembering to pay another bill.
Why get the card?
The biggest reason is 5% off every purchase you make in-store and online forever! You can even price match other stores and still get the discount. The card is free.
To put this into numbers for you: If you went to Target just once a month and spent $50, you would save $30 each year using the RedCard.
Other Benefits of the card:
- FREE Shipping on Target.com on any order size.
- 30 extra days for returns
- Early Access to Black Friday sales and other events!
- On your REDcard anniversary you get a 10% off your entire purchase coupon (mine came in my email today!!)
- You will get regular home mailers sent only to REDcard holders with very fun coupons.
With no cost to have the card and perks that just keep coming, this is a no brainer for me.
See more Target deals.
- Latest Articles