See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Need to cut some expenses? Here are 10 things you can do this month to save even more in April!
Leave a comment below with one way you can save extra money in April.
10 Ways To Save in April
- Skip buying disposable plates and cups.
- Buy homeschool curriculum early! Many sites are having sales right now.
- Meal planning. Here is a great plan for April.
- Stop buying craft supplies.
- Use the meat in your freezer & groceries you already have at home.
- Skip the drive-thru.
- Stop browsing the clearance aisle. If you don’t need it, don’t buy it.
- Go to the library instead of buying books.
- Turn the heat off or down.
- No Grubhub or Doordash.
See more ways to save in April.
- Latest Articles