See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Starbucks is a special treat around here, but if you stop in there often, you definitely want to take advantage of all the discounts available.
Now through January 31st, if you use your Visa to reload a Starbucks gift card with $25 through their site, you will get a $5 bonus!
According to the email, here’s how to get your $5 bonus:
- Reload your Starbucks Card for a minimum of $25 on Starbucks.com by January 31, 2012.
- Only one $5 bonus per account allowed.
- Bonus will be applied to reloaded card during the week of February 4, 2012.
If you aren’t already a Starbucks rewards member, I highly recommend it. You get a free drink on your birthday and lots of other perks too. Also, keep an eye out on the counter when you pick up a coffee – they have been highlighting a free iTunes App each week. Last week I picked up a free download code for Tetris!
- Latest Articles