See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Ever worry about running out of gas, having a flat tire, or needing a tow truck to get your vehicle to the shop? Here is a great deal from AAA Carolinas on Groupon. You can get a One-Year Basic Roadside-Assistance Membership from AAA Carolinas for only $29 (a $59 value). This is valid only for North Carolina and South Carolina residents who have not been covered by AAA within the past 4 months.
This service provides:
- 5 emergency services for one vehicle and driver
- Free towing to the AAA body shop or up to 3 miles to a member’s desired location
- Battery perk ups with a technicians charge
- Fully inflated tire swap
- Fuel deliveries for empty tanks (charging only for the gas itself)
- Up to $50 worth of locksmith services for when you get locked out.
In addition to these services, AAA members receive discounts at more than 160,000 businesses nationwide. This Groupon’s value maybe applied to any of the other membership plans or for the addition of drivers to an existing plan. Groupon expires December 20, 2011.
This would make an excellent gift for your college student if they drive home for Thanksgiving & Christmas.
- Latest Articles