See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
For anyone lucky enough to live near a Bloom or a Harris Teeter I’m giving you ample warning, get your coupons ready…
Bloom will be tripling coupons Friday Feb. 6th – Sunday Feb 8th
Harris Teeter will be tripling coupons Thursday Feb. 5th – Sunday Feb. 8th
* Accept 20 double coupons per day per customer/household with VIC card
* Double/Triple manufacturer’s coupons up to face value of $0.99
* Double/Triple up to three identical items with manufacturer coupon
* Internet coupons can be doubled or tripled. No competitor coupons will be doubled or tripled.
*They will triple 20 coupons per transaction per day (many say that you can do multiple per day)
*Double/Triple manufacturer’s coupons up to face value of $0.99
*If you do self checkout you can only do 2 of the same coupon per transaction
*You have to use your Breeze card for the triples to work
*They do triple internet printable coupons!
- Latest Articles