See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Have you ever used Citrus Lane? Citrus Lane is a fun subscription service that delivers a box full of surprises to your little one every month. It’s age specific and the box could include toys, books, yummy goodies and more. It’s different every month, so this subscription could make for a very fun day for your child.
Plus, right now (and for new customers only), you can use code SAVING20 to get $20 off your first box! This brings the price of the box down to $9 with FREE shipping!
Here’s How it Works:
1. Head to the Citrus Lane website and click “Get a Box”.
2. Choose the monthly subscription.
3. Enter your child’s birthday so he/she can receive age-appropriate surprises.
4. Enter the coupon code at checkout.
We’ve received a box and we loved the products inside. Plus, if you went to a store to purchase these fun and trendy items, it would be way more than $9. My favorite item included was a Melissa & Doug Puzzle! I’m a huge fan and can’t wait to get more boxes.
Keep in mind this is a monthly subscription service. After your first box, you are under no obligation to continue.
See more online shopping deals!
- Latest Articles