See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Are you heading to Walt Disney World this summer? You can make a personalized map of all of the parks in Disney that is customized to your family’s vacation! It’s FREE and will be sent to your house. Save it after your trip as a fun reminder of your Disney experience.
To Customize Your Map:
1. Go to the Disney website and click “Let’s Get Started”.
2. Register or sign-in to your Disney account.
3. Choose the different attractions you’d be interested in from each park.
4. Choose the theme of your map. You can choose to get the map mailed to you or to print it at home.
The FREE Disney family decal is still available, too! Have fun creating a decal with your personalized family members on it.
See more freebies!
- Latest Articles