See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Come shop with me at a Walmart in Florida as I price match Publix’s B1G1 sales to Walmart’s prices for awesome deals!
If you live in Florida, you’ve got to see this great way to save on everything from Back To School Deals to groceries. Here’s a few tips to get you started:
- In Florida, Walmart’s policy is to match any sale in grocery store at Walmart’s price! That means B1G1, B2G3 and any other sale can be applied to Walmart’s low prices.
- Check Southern Savers for my weekly list of Walmart Price Match Deals!
- When you head out make sure you have an ad handy. It’s technically not necessary, but really helps when checking out.
For more, watch the video above. In case, you’re wondering, my daughters are eating lollipops so they ed be quiet while on set!
- Latest Articles