See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If you are going to out today or tomorrow, make sure to grab Barilla Whole Grain pasta and get it for FREE with a new SavingStar offer.
SavingStar works at almost every store in the south that has a store loyalty card (not at Publix, Walmart or Target).
To get your free pasta:
1. Load the coupon to your account.
2. Buy the item in a participating store.
3. Get the full value of the product back in your SavingStar account. It’s basically like a rebate.
When you have $5 saved in your SavingStar account you can get it out through a direct deposit to your bank or in gift cards.
- Latest Articles