This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I love this recipe for noodle stir fry because it’s loaded with veggies and it’s quick for a weeknight meal! To make it even easier, use shredded rotisserie chicken.
- 8 oz uncooked spaghetti noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup corn kernels (fresh, frozen, or canned)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" slices
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 tbsp sriracha (optional)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, add the olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add the zucchini, squash, onion, broccoli, and corn and cook until softened, 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables from the pan onto a plate. Add the chicken slices to the pan (add a bit more olive oil if needed) and cook until browned on both sides and cooked through (a thermometer will read 165 degrees).
- While the chicken is cooking, make the sauce. Mix together the soy sauce, water, sriracha, brown sugar, and cornstarch together in a bowl until the sugar has mostly dissolved.
- Add the vegetables back into the pan with the chicken. Pour in the sauce and allow to simmer until thickened slightly, about 4-5 minutes (stirring frequently).
- Add the noodles to the skillet and use tongs to stir everything together until the noodles are coated in the sauce. Serve hot.
Created by SouthernSavers.com
See more frugal recipes!