See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Have you been holding out for a deal on a Amazon Prime Membership? If so this is your lucky day! You can end up getting $40 back with a new Amazon Prime Membership right now thanks to stacking offers!
This has a few steps, but it well worth it:
- Download and install the Ibotta App on your phone or tablet.
- Click through the Amazon Prime Membership offer in the Ibotta App
- Pay for your Amazon Membership ($99 for one year).
- Now sit down and watch a movie through Amazon Prime.
This is the perfect time to get a membership with Amazon Prime coming up July 11th.
How you get $40 Back
- Get a $20 Amazon gift card from Ibotta right now for a new Amazon Prime Membership.
- New Ibotta users also get a $10 bonus for their first redemption (this qualifies for that, I checked)!
That’s $30 back just from Ibotta!
- Get $10 in Amazon credit through July 7th, when you stream an Amazon Prime movie or TV show for the first time.
Fine Print: If you have ever streamed through amazon prime before you won’t get the $10 credit. The Ibotta $20 Amazon gift card offer excludes existing Prime members, Prime renewals, monthly Prime subscriptions, and Prime Student subscriptions.
- Latest Articles