See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
It’s a great week to save on gift cards at Rite Aid! Gift cards don’t have to be just for gifts! Buy them for yourself to save on future purchases you would make anyway to get additional savings. Save at Applebee’s, TJ Maxx and more.
- $8 BC WYB $50 TJ Maxx or Marshalls Gift Cards, , limit 2
(makes it $42)
- $5 BC WYB $25 Applebee’s or IHOP Gift Cards, , limit 2
(makes it $20)
Rite Aid LINKS
- Latest Articles