This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If you’ve ever gotten a gift card for a store or restaurant that you’re not crazy about, you know how frustrating it can be to have money to somewhere you never shop when you really just want the cash.
GiftCardRescue.com is a site that offers up to 90% cash from the unwanted gift cards you sell to them. GiftCardRescue.com is the number one buyer of bulk or wholesale gift cards. They then turn around and sell discounted gift cards from over 250 major retailers including Visa, Target, Home Depot, Walmart, Best Buy, Macy’s, and Sears. This means you can get cash back from a card you won’t use and then save money on a card you will use!!
How it works:
- Sell the gift cards you don’t want and receive a check for up to 90% cash within 48 hours after they receive your gift card.
- Exchange your gift cards for an Amazon gift card and get an additional 5% back. Your exchange gift card code will be emailed to you within 48 hours of receiving your gift card.
- Buy discount gift cards from 4% up to 30% off and get free shipping. You can choose from over 250 major brands and all discount gift card transactions are backed by a 100% money back guarantee.
One Southern Savers reader will win a $100 Ann Taylor Loft gift card.
You have a few chances to win, so feel free to enter with one or all of them.
1. Sign up for the GiftCardRescue.com newsletter and tell me you have in a comment below.
2. Leave a comment below telling me which gift card you want to buy at a discount.
3. Like GiftCardRescue.com and Southern Savers on Facebook and tell me you have in a comment below.
This giveaway is sponsored by GiftCardRescue.com, but all opinions are 100% my own.
The winner of this giveaway will be chosen and posted to the Giveaway Winners Page 8/30.