See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Because I had to end the Kroger giveaway early last week and not many got to enter, I thought we should do it again, just bigger and better this time. Instead of one $30 gift card to Kroger, lets do (6) $50 gift cards to any Southern Savers store!
This is a giveaway with strings attached, we would like the winners to report back with how much you saved. Simple enough. Don’t feel that you need to wow anyone just trying is good enough.
You have 3 ways to enter
Get one entry for each option, up to 3 entries:
1. Leave a comment with what store you do most of your grocery shopping at.
2. Twitter, or Facebook about this giveaway and leave a comment that you did.
- Latest Articles