See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Harris Teeter shoppers, make sure to check your email for a note from Harris Teeter on eCoupon changes they are making. Thanks to Google shutting down their current Zavers platform Harris Teeter is switching providers. This will mean some outages and changes for eCoupons as a whole there.
Here’s the timeline they emailed out:
- Nov. 20, 2014: Last day customers can clip e-coupons, available until 11:59pm
- Nov. 30, 2014: Last day customers can use saved e-coupons, available until 11:59pm
- Dec. 1, 2014 – Jan. 13, 2015: e-coupons will be unavailable
- Jan. 14, 2015: e-coupons re-launch
When the eCoupons relaunch in January there will be a new limit of 20 coupons that can be loaded at any one time. They are saying that limit will last for all of 2015, though I would expect them to raise is faster than that (it’s always best to sound conservative on dates though).
I know for Harris Teeter shoppers that this is hard news. Their eCoupon system has been great and is actually the only program that allowed you to use eCoupons with paper manufacturer coupons… I would expect that to change too (though they aren’t saying that yet).
If you aren’t currently using their eCoupons, you need to sign up for the eVic newsletter they send twice a week. In your email it will have a link for your coupons.
Harris Teeter LINKS
- Latest Articles