Welcome to Southern Savers, where finding deals and steals is simple and rewarding!
See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
You can pair this with a Kroger Sale and coupon to get toilet paper for $3.50.
(2) Cottonelle Toilet Paper (12 Rolls) $5 (wyb 2 thru 1/19)
(2) -.50/1 Cottonelle toilet paper, 6+ rolls, SS 01/03
Pay $9, get back $2 on your next purchase
makes it $3.50 each
- Latest Articles
← PREV NEXT →