See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
This week you can get stocked on kid’s cold medicine and pain/fever medicine at Rite Aid! This deal is only good through Saturday so don’t miss out.
Grab last weeks papers and use coupons that are only good this week, along with two promotions that work together.
Money Maker Deal
(3) Children’s Advil, 4 oz, $6
(3) Children’s Robitussin, 4 oz, $6
(3) Children’s Dimetapp, 4 oz, $6
(1) Adult Robitussin, 4 oz, $6
(3) -$3 off Advil children’s item, RP 10/02 (EXP 10/9)
(3) -$3 off Dimetapp Children’s item, RP 10/02 (EXP 10/9)
-$3 off Robitussin adult item, RP 10/02 (EXP 10/9)
(3) -$3 off Robitussin children’s item, RP 10/02 (EXP 10/9)
Total Due: $30
Get Back: 2,000 PP (=$20)
Get a FREE $25 Toys R Us Gift Card
A few notes from when I did this yesterday:
My store wouldn’t let me buy everything in the same transaction because of state laws on cold medicine. They were fine with me buying it in separate transactions though. Everything will track, so you are fine to split things up and still earn the Plenti Points and the gift card.
A coupon will print on your receipt for the free Toys R Us gift card after you reach the $50 cold medicine requirement. Don’t be tempted to grab more adult medicine, you need $50 in kids items to get the gift card!
Rite Aid LINKS
- Latest Articles