This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Do you have a go-to cleaning product? Over the years mine has become Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. They definitely live up to the magic in their name and can be used for all the tough messes my crew throws at it!
That beats any price you’ll find locally!
Amazon prices and coupons can change at any time, so if you are a fan make sure to grab the offer while you can.
Some of my favorite ways to use Mr. Clean Magic Clean Erasers:
- Use the Magic Eraser to remove hair product residue from curling irons and hair straighteners for easy styling.
- Use it to easily remove burnt grease left on the oven or eliminate food stains and fingerprints from knobs and surfaces.
- Remove tough messes like food stains, dirt and crayon marks from plastic surfaces like car seats, toys and playsets! Even keep one in the diaper bag for on-the-go messes.
- Wipe down doors, walls, stair rails, and all other places that dirty fingerprints land everyday!
- Scrub away the ring around the tub (or toilet), but also on baseboards, countertops, faucets, fixtures and more!
One other perk… we use a lot less paper towels when we are cleaning with our Magic eraser! A little behind the scenes money saving.