This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
We just got home from our weekly trip to CVS. After completely forgetting to share the deals I grabbed last week, I decided to not do anything else until I got them typed up!
I had $33 in ExtraCare Bucks from last week that I used to help pay for everything. If you are just starting out, it’s best to break your purchases into smaller transactions. Think of it as if CVS were it’s own little country and they only take ExtraCare Bucks… if you have $10 in rewards, try to only put $10 worth of products on the counter.
See all of the deals this week and make a shopping list.
Here’s what we bought:
(1) Schick Quattro Razor, $12.29
(2) Persil Detergent, 40 oz, $4.99
(1) Cottonelle Bath Tissue, 9 mega rolls, $10.49
(2) Arm & Hammer Detergent, 45 oz, $1.99
(1) Baush + Lomb Renu Contact Solution, $7.99
(4) Head & Shoulders Shampoo+Conditioner, 14.2 oz, $6 ea.
(2) Speed Stick Deodorant, B1G1 50% off at $3.39
-$4 off Schick Hydro or Quattro Titanium razor or refill, printable
-$3 off Schick Razors, CVS Coupon
-.55/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper (sign up) printable
-$4 off Renu Advanced Multi-Purpose Solution printable
(2) -$1 off Arm & Hammer liquid laundry detergent printable
-$2 off Persil ProClean laundry detergent, RMN 01/20 (exp 2/9)
-$2 off Persil laundry detergent, printable (limit reached)
-$2/2 Speed Stick Deodorant, CVS Coupon
-B1G1 Speed Stick men’s or lady 2.3 oz+ deodorant, up to $2.99, SS 01/20 (exp 2/10)
-$4 off Head & Shoulders purchase, $14+, CVS Coupon
(2) -$5/2 Head & Shoulders products 315 ml/10.6 oz+, PG 01/27 (exp 2/9)
-$33 in ECB (from last week)
Total Due: $4.28
-$2 off Persil, SavingStar mobile app (no longer available to save)
-.25/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper, any, Ibotta App mobile app
Total Spent: $2.03!
Got Back: $21 in Extra Care Bucks