This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Amazon officially announced the dates for 2022 Prime Day! They’ve also given us a preview of some of the top deals!
When is Prime Day?
Prime Day 2022 will be July 12th thru 13th. Deals will start at midnight July 12th (3 am eastern time) and run through July 13th.
Top shop Prime Day you need to be an Amazon Prime member. You can join now or start a free-trial to get access to all the deals.
Get a $10 Amazon Credit NOW
Starting today, June 16th, you can collect 4 “stamps” when you participate in Prime features. After you collect 4 you’ll get a $10 Amazon credit to use immediately. Head over and activate your stampcard to start earning.
To earn stamps:
– Make a Prime-eligible purchase of $5 or more
– Stream a show on Prime video
– Listen to music with Prime Music
– Borrow an eBook on Prime Reading
Shop Early Deals
There will be a number of deals that start early on June 21st. Here are some of the top early deals to shop:
- Get 3 months free of Wonderly+ podcast listening app.
- Get 4 months free of Amazon Music Unlimited (for new users only)
- Get more than 30 free indie games through Prime Gaming. See all games here.
- Get 3 months free of Audible Premium Plus (new users only).
- Save 55% off select Amazon devices including Echo Show 5, Kindle Paperwhite, Amazon Glow, Halo Band, Fire 7 Tablet, Ring Security Alarms, Blink Doorbell and more.
- Starting at just $89.99, save early with Fire TV smart TVs from brands including Toshiba, Insignia, Pioneer, and Amazon.
- Starting July 1 through July 29th, get a $200 Amazon gift card instantly when you are approved for an Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card.
You can find all early deals and prime day deals here.