See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RMN = Retail Me Not
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If not, pick up some for around a $1 next time your at the store because this is the key to getting those tough spots out. This is great for using on car seats but you can use these techniques on any similar surface.
Getting the spots out:
1. Wet the spot with a damp rag
2. Rub in soap and let it sit for 10 minutes
3. Wipe it back off with damp rag and let it dry
This soap is gentle on skin so if there is any soap left on the seats, it shouldn’t irritant your skin.
See more Frugal Living Tips.
- Latest Articles