See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Growing up, we were taught to buy in bulk, buy house brands and frequent the “big box stores” to save the most money. Honestly all three of those are the worst things that you could do to save!
In this video I debunk three of the biggest shopping myths:
- The promise of savings from the “big box store”
- House brand verses National Brand
- A big size = big savings
Watch the video and head to the comments section below to discuss more shopping myths.
See more Southern Savers videos.
- Latest Articles