This rich dessert is perfect for a Reese’s lover and has layers of white and milk chocolates and uses several different kinds of Reese’s candies. You can, however, use whatever combination of Reese’s items you’d like and it would still turn out wonderfully!
Plus, this Reese’s fudge recipe basically has 4 ingredients: milk chocolate, white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, and the Reese’s candy of your choice.
What better than to turn Reese's candies into fudge! It's rich, but amazing and sure to be a hit. The best part... it only takes 15 minutes to throw together!
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cans sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 cup Reese’s Pieces
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup roughly chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 cup Reese’s Minis
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment so it’s overhanging on two sides. Spray with cooking spray.
- In a saucepan, add the milk chocolate chips and 2/3 of a can of sweetened condensed milk. Over low heat, stir frequently until melted. Reserve 1/4 cup in a microwavable bowl and pour the remaining chocolate into the prepared 8×8 pan.
- Add the Reese’s Pieces on top of the fudge and press gently.
- Add the white chocolate chips and remaining 2/3 can of sweetened condensed milk to a saucepan and melt, stirring frequently, over low heat. Once melted, add the chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and gently fold in. It’s okay if it the Reese’s melt a little; it will give the white chocolate a pretty swirl.
- Pour the fudge on top of the milk chocolate layer already in the 8×8 pan. Sprinkle the Reese’s Minis on top and press gently.
- Heat the reserved 1/4 cup of milk chocolate fudge in the microwave until it’s soft and add to a sandwich bag with a tip cut off. Squeeze on top of the fudge in the pan to create a drizzle.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until set. Lift parchment to remove fudge from pan. Cut into squares and serve.
Created by SouthernSavers.com
See more frugal recipes!